It is our belief that each individual is unique and has the right to be treated as such. We believe, one of the first steps to healing is to know there is someone who will listen, understand and support you.
We offer a safe counselling service based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, to enable individuals to explore sensitive issues in a safe, comfortable and non-judgemental setting, without discrimination. We aim to help people work through feelings and issues which may affect daily life, but we will not attempt to force change onto anyone. We will support, but not advise on a particular path, to always maintain the individuals right to choose what works best for them.
You Can Do Anything! Learn what we can do for you...
- We offer all our counselling services in one building, making it less stressful for our clients.
- We are here to listen - not to work miracles.
- We will help you identify your options - not decide what you should do.
- We will discuss steps with you - not take those steps for you.
- We are here to help you discover your own strengths - not rescue you and leave you still vulnerable.
- We can help you discover, you can help yourself - not take responsibility for you.
- We are here to help you learn to choose - not to make it necessary for you to make difficult choices.
- We can help provide support for change - IF you want to change.